Year 3 and 4
Welcome to Class 3
Year 3 and 4 are taught by Mrs Hodder from Tuesday to Friday and by Mrs Ford on Monday.
We are a class of 24 this year, 10 Year 3 and 14 Year 4 children. Our classroom is in the older part of the school and is used for assemblies on Thursday. We love to be busy and have a very comfortable reading corner. Mrs Hodder is also our school lead for Science, Design and Technology, Art and Design and French!
Class 3 and 4 Top Tips, Reminders and Useful Links
- PE is on Monday and Thursday this year so make sure you are wearing PE kit, that is comfortable and appropriate for outdoor activities. A bag with a jumper in for colder days can be kept on your peg.
- Please make sure you bring in your reading packet (with a book and reading record inside) every day.
- We recommend at least 10 minutes reading every day. When your parents have listened to you read, please record this in the yellow reading record book.
- We will listen to you read at least once a week, there is no set day for changing books, if you finish a book ask for help from an adult so you can get a new one.
- Please make sure you have a water bottle with you every day.
- At morning break, if you need a snack, bring in either fruit, vegetables, cheese or yoghurt which is clearly labelled.
- We are using SeeSaw to share our learning with you and your parents.
- Please ask your parents to use SeeSaw to share your homework or other home learning.
- Please don't bring in toys or objects from home. If you have an object/item that you would like to tell the class about, please make a video of this at home and share via Seesaw so that we can show the class.
- If parents have any problems using SeeSaw please let us know and we will do our best to help.