Year 5 and 6
Welcome to Class 4
Mrs Ford is the class teacher in year 5 and 6 from Tuesday to Friday and Mrs Bye teaches on Monday. Our class has 26 pupils, 11 who are in Year 5 and 15 who are in Year 6.
Mrs Ford is also the lead for Maths, PE, Music and Computing and Mrs Bye is our Headteacher.
Our classroom is used at lunchtime as the dining hall and we use it on Friday for assembly.
Our room is ready to start the term - it's all organised and tidy.
Class 4 Top Tips, Reminders and Useful Links
- PE is on Tuesday and Thursday this year so make sure you are wearing PE kit, that is comfortable and appropriate for outdoor activities. A bag with a jumper in for colder days can be kept on your peg.
- Please make sure you bring in your reading packet (with a book and reading record inside) every day.
- We recommend at least 10 minutes reading every day. When your parents have listened to you read, please record this in the yellow reading record book.
- We will listen to you read once a week, there is no set day for changing books, if you finish a book find a new one that looks interesting but remember to ask if you need help.
- Please make sure you have a water bottle with you every day.
- At morning break, if you need a snack, bring in either fruit, vegetables, cheese or yoghurt which is clearly labelled.
- We are using SeeSaw to share our learning with you and your parents.
- Please ask your parents to use SeeSaw to share your homework or other home learning.
- Please don't bring in toys or objects from home. If you have an object/item that you would like to tell the class about, please make a video of this at home and share via Seesaw so that we can show the class.
- If parents have any problems using SeeSaw please let us know and we will do our best to help.