Year 2, 3 and 4
Welcome to Class 2
Class 2 are taught by Mrs Hodder on Monday and Tuesday and Mrs Marsden on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
We are a mixed class of children in years 2, 3 and 4 and have a large classroom area and access to outside play and activities to support our learning too.
Mrs Hodder is our Science, Art, Design Technology and Foreign Languages Lead and Mrs Marsden is our English Lead and you can find out more about what we learn on our curriculum pages.
Class 2 Top Tips, Reminders and Useful Links
- Please ensure that your child has their reading packet with them every day.
- We recommend 10 minutes reading every day. When you have listened to your child read their school reading book, please record this in the yellow reading record book.
- We will endeavour to change your child's books once a week, there is no set day for changing books.
- Please make sure that your child has their water bottle with them every day.
- Your child may wish to bring in a snack for morning break. If your child would like to bring in a snack from home please ensure it is either fruit, vegetables, cheese or yoghurt which is clearly labelled.
- Our P.E. days are Tuesday and Thursday this term - make sure children are wearing suitable clothing (see uniform page) and trainers on these days.
- We are using SeeSaw to share our learning with you.
- Please use SeeSaw to share your child's homework or other home learning.
- Unfortunately, children cannot bring in toys or items from home as these may get lost. If your child has an object/item that they would like to tell the class about, please make a video of this at home and share via Seesaw so that we can show the class.
- If you experience any problems using SeeSaw please let us know and we will do our best to help.