Welcome to Class 2
Class 2 are taught by Mrs Trimmer on Monday and Tuesday and Mrs Marsden on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
We are a small class of 11 this year and love to be busy. We have inside and outdoor learning zones.
Mrs Trimmer is our Geography and History coordinator and Mrs Marsden is our English Lead and you can find out more about what we learn on our curriculum pages.
Class 2 Top Tips, Reminders and Useful Links
- Please ensure that your child has their reading packet with them every day.
- We recommend 10 minutes reading every day. When you have listened to your child read their school reading book, please record this in the yellow reading record book.
- We will endeavour to change your child's books once a week, there is no set day for changing books.
- Please make sure that your child has their water bottle with them everyday.
- We provide a small selection of fruit for morning snack. If your child would like to bring in snack from home please ensure it is either fruit, vegetables, cheese or yoghurt which is clearly labelled.
- Our P.E. days are Monday and Wednesday this term - make sure children are wearing suitable clothing (see uniform page) and trainers on these days.
- We are using SeeSaw to share our learning with you.
- Please use SeeSaw to share your child's homework or other home learning.
- Unfortunately, children cannot bring in toys or books from home. If your child has an object/item that they would like to tell the class about, please make a video of this at home and share via Seesaw so that we can show the class.
- If you experience any problems using SeeSaw please let us know and we will do our best to help.